- The work should be delivered in PDF format. It is also allowed to use TIFF files with LZW compression. It is unacceptable to use files from programs such as Word, PowerPoint etc.
- Make sure that all fonts used in the project are converted to curves.
- Do not use the 'Overprint' option.
- Single files should not contain several graphics in the form of separate designs of flags, banners, etc. Every flag, banner, etc. must be a separate file.
- Please upload files without hidden layers.
- PDF files for printouts with a side longer than 5m should be proportionally reduced so that none of the sides exceeds the length of 5m (e.g. a 12m x 3m printout = 4m x 1m file - reduced by 3 times or 1.2m x 0.3m - reduced by 10x).
- Files should be in the CMYK color mode (if other color modes such as RGB, Lab, Index are used, the color of the printouts may differ significantly from the customer's expectations).
- Files without embedded color profiles.
- Black surfaces (so-called solids) should be enhanced with other colors - the enhancement should be at least 20% per one component, e.g. C:20% M:20% Y:20% B:100%.
- Należy pamiętać, iż nieskalibrowany monitor, a także zwykła drukarka nie przedstawia kolorów w sposób wiarygodny.
Foils and plates
- The minimum resolution of bitmaps in the work is 300 dpi, it is recommended to use vector graphics if possible.
- Bleeds should be 3mm.
- The distance of texts and graphics from the cutting line is at least 3mm.
- The minimum size of plotter-cut graphic elements is 1mm.
- If the product is cut to a shape other than a rectangle, a vector cutting template must be provided.
Textiles and PVC
- The minimum resolution of bitmaps in the work is 150 dpi for prints up to approx. 10m2, 100 dpi for 10-30m2, approx. 50 dpi for prints over 30m2, it is recommended to use vector graphics if possible.
- Bleeds should be 2 cm.
- The minimum distance of texts and graphics from the cutting line is at least 'finish size + 1cm' (e.g. tunnel 5cm = distance of graphics from the edge min. 6cm). A greater distance is recommended due to the flexibility of the material.